View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 10:45 PM   #101 (permalink)
Stolly08
Base Member

Drives: 2007 Nissan 350z
Stolly08 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiller View Post
I just want my kit that I ordered and payed in full in November of 2014 with no idea a bankruptcy was happening,I want my kit so I can continue to buy parts from vendors such as vivid and others to build AN AMAZING 370Z
We all definitely understand that and I would too bro but whom did you pay? GTM or Gamma?
You bought the kit from GTM so GTM is who you need to get your kit or money from... Not Gamma... So get in line with the bankruptcy suit.
My parents have a 6000sq ft house that my dad designed himself and the shingles they bought had a 30year warranty... They are crumpled up and practically destroyed after 13-15yrs, not even barely half the warrantied life! So they go to call the company and low and behold noone answers, and with a Google search guess what, companies gone under and they put their lawyer on the case and he pretty much said its a get in line bankruptcy case, if you ever get the money from it it'll be 20years from now!
These sorts of shitty things happen all over the world we just hope we aren't the unlucky ones but sometimes you are.

So I'd say Gamma who has no legal responsibility of setting GTMs issues right are doing a major favor by offering the rest of OPs parts for a deal and you should try to work out some sort of deal yourself with them.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Stolly08; 10-01-2015 at 10:50 PM.