View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 07:25 PM   #89 (permalink)
tiller
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z touring
tiller is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vividracing View Post
Sam has been trying to make good with us. He sent us the missing parts to the SC kit I've sat on for over a year, he's giving us incentives to sell more TT kits that I am now not allowed to even post as sales thread on here.

If everyone here really took the time to read Bullit's explanation you would realize a couple things. Going after Sam in Bankruptcy court is your only option. Taking matters into your own hands and trying to physically harm someone after announcing it on a public forum..?.. c'mon you're silly and obviously talking from something you sit on. Taking matters into your own hands and try to publicly post his personal information all over the internet so he can be harassed..?.. again, silly, what gain will you get from that? Blaming the investors for bad business created by GTM..?.. Do you think they looked at GTM and ripped their shirts open and said "have no fear, we will save the day" and decided to invest. Or would you think that they look at the product and agree that it's a quality product that there is a demand for which makes it a good investment?

The part about Sam being listed as the owner makes plenty of sense if you take the time to comprehend what Bullit is trying to educate you on.

Oh and vendors act as the advocate for the customer, not the manufacturer. Any time my customers have a problem with a product I answer their calls, I reply to their e-mails and I facilitate the remedy to the situation. So for Sam to choose to make things right with a vendor first while he is tied up in litigation with a bunch of people is the only way Gammas products will leave their shop.

I am in the business of making money and I get that done by selling parts. When a vendor is hindering me from doing so by lying, cheating or stealing, they go away very quickly. When I am filled with false promises, ignored and every transaction becomes a painful mess, they go away quickly. I have vendors I simply wont subject my customers to, if you ask me for it I will tell exactly why I wont sell it to you. We work under the premise that everything is our fault when something goes wrong, that the middle man becomes the manufacturer when something goes wrong and on occasion I have been personally attacked or blamed. I love what I do though and I need all of you to help me put food on my plate.

Gamma has a huge hill to climb and those standing in the way with their problems with GTM have a right to demand answers and get things resolved but it has to be done through the proper channels. It can't be fueled by hate and threats and emotions.

That's just my two cents. I mean no offense because I have lived a life where I have been in situations like this but what really gets under my skin is the people who come on here to just join in on the negative. Stop putting fuel on the fire. Nothing gets accomplished under a hot head, cooler minds will prevail. Work together, get in on the lawsuit and build your case to get your justice.

Todd
I just want my kit that I ordered and payed in full in November of 2014 with no idea a bankruptcy was happening,I want my kit so I can continue to buy parts from vendors such as vivid and others to build AN AMAZING 370Z