View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 05:11 PM   #71 (permalink)
GZ3
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z
GZ3 is just really niceGZ3 is just really niceGZ3 is just really niceGZ3 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
OK sooo let me get into a little more detail here.

1. Getting EPA permits in CA "the nazi State" is near impossible and takes a lot of time and bureaucracy.

2. I can tell you right now from talking to sam and other parties involved he has no decision and is simply holding the documentation for the business. As I stated earlier perception is reality in the eyes of the customer... In your eye's because he is the registered agent that he is running the place. Did you know that most companies have a female registered agent in order to get minority status for contracts even though the company isnt really minority owned... This is a tax, legal loophole they are using to get up and running quickly. If you you want to put this all on Sam that is your prerogative. However, I can tell you from my in depth conversations that he has very little say in those matters.

3. Your confusing business deals with an emotional response on yours or maybe just other peoples perspectives. I can tell you the group that bought it out have a different perspective all together. There is a lot that most do not know and the limited information you have is what has shaped your perception of Sam and the new company.

4. Parts from China = EBAY lmfao! You know the iphone or android device you use is made in china right... You know that car you drive uses chinese parts, that chair you sit in has chinese parts, everything you touch has chinese parts!!! does that mean everything you own is a chinese piece of Crap??? I have bought and sold some high quality electronics and Carbon Fiber panels from China... and you know what the quality was Superb! why? because I did my due diligence. Many people go to SEMA for the show but every year I went was a business trip. Yeah I enjoyed the show but I picked up two manufacturers there from China that made parts for Lamborghinis as well as big names like Rigid Industries (they don't use them anymore). Both companies made quality parts that were near perfect. Sadly I couldnt do the UAM stuff through my Chinese vendor at the time... I wouldnt have had to refund and replace as many parts for clients over little defects...

5. I find it funny that we have so many google warriors in our club who act like they know business when they havent even filed the paper work for incorporation more or less for an EIN tax filing number...

So before we go questioning everything maybe we should get all the facts straight? maybe a good idea before making blanket statements?

I see what your getting at here, but the end result is the customer is getting screwed over. What ever the business side of things is, should be handled by THE business** None of this is the customers fault and thats where all the D is being received. He agreed as a buyer to the terms at the present time, and the seller fell through his half of the transaction. Its that plain and simple, and anything outside of that is a BS excuse. This is not how business should be conducted, the amount of time wasted, and we are not talking about an intake here....the guy already forked over a pretty penny...I would love for some justice for OP...get the better business bureau involved, idk..something