View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 07:47 PM   #2495 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

ok, ok I have to share this story. I'm at the GF's right now. We were watching a movie and she ran upstairs quick to take her contacts out. Her toilet is right in front of her sink. So a person can sit on the pot and basically hover right over the bathroom sink.

She comes back downstairs and me being the idiot I am... ask for her to pull her pants down while I snap a quick photo. She does to my surprise. I take the shot quick and she pulls her pants back up.

I proceed to look at the photo and notice she has imprints on her *** of the toilet seat. I'm now dieing laughing while she keeps trying to reaffirm herself that she was merely sitting on the toilet and not doing any business. I won't let her live this one down for a while.