View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 06:30 PM   #42 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel View Post
I had to fight tooth and nail to get Sam to send me everything, I even had my wife call and when that happens things change one way or the other. I bugged the sh!t out of Sam and with some help from a couple of guys at GTM and a lot of help from Andrew I finally got everything. But this was actually the EASY part of the journey.
When the wife gets involved that is never a good thing for the challenger of said wife.

Sad for the hassle though.. Hopefully everything fits correctly too. From what I understand sometimes some customization to the kit or the engine bay has to be done to fit the kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stolly08 View Post
Dang man! Ya everytime I'd call and ask about it he said, ahhh you don't need it your making enough power already! I even told him I just want it to throw on for numbers sake just to dyno it and see what it's capable of, not to run it all the time on that. He still didn't even want to sell it to me... So strange.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Sam wasn't all there for a while with that brain problem and everything that happened was unfortunate. He probably isn't selling anymore products right now cause of how under he is on orders and money taken and orders not sent. So any money that he still has (if any or all was spent) from that is being used to fix things plus money from Sam's personal funds for the screw up. Other than that its Gamma that is taking the orders and making things right and I'm sure Sam will be paying them out of pocket. With the messages from above, yeah they have no moral or legal right to fulfill or credit GTM's orders and purchases, yet are doing so. That begs the question on why they are helping GTM so much
There has to be something in it for them. I would try and talk to Gamma about getting the 88mm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
The issue now isn't shipping, but rather Gamma is blackmailing GTM's past customers/victims into forking over more $$$! for the parts that they had paid for! Someone correct me if I'm wrong

There is a special place in hell for these guys.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan

Last edited by birdman71; 09-30-2015 at 06:35 PM.