View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 03:27 PM   #35 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel View Post
I think GTM/GAMMA needs to be talked about if it's stays on the subject of people getting parts or getting screwed. For example: I expressly stated that I wanted the 88mm pulley but come to find out, even with false varification by the train wreck in Tampa, I have the 92mm/8 pound pulley. I would like to get the 88mm but would like to see what is happening with other people's situations before I try. I can't do that if we can't talk about it. MODS please reconsider.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stolly08 View Post
If you ever get the 88mm plz lmk BC I've been wanting one for a while but just waiting for all the **** to blow over before I send money to them.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Have y'all tried contacting DE5.0? He offered to show up in person and personally ship people's items from G
( Click to show/hide )
amma
TM. Maybe y'all could work a deal out that no money changes hands until the 'supplier' can place the parts in hand.