View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 12:37 PM   #44 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Zsteve View Post
This looks so BadAss I hope yours looks like this

Sorry, but I need something 'different' now a days to satisfy me. That completly lacks originality and to be honest it looks/reminds me of the stupid green eclipse from the first fast and the furious. No thank you.

The photoshop is very nice but no one would be driving that car around. It would be half-assed cars with nothing but that front bumper driving around and that would just kill me if I saw that.

Hopefully they are thinking more modern and 'unique' Something like a cross between Zele and Powerhosue Amuse with their own style would be nice.