View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 12:27 AM   #83 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Good to hear that you are enjoying your ride...there is nothing quite like it for sure. I'm up to 80% now and it's just ridiculous. I took the wife for a ride on Sunday for the first time since bring her home. She could not handle it, she would cover her eyes and finally told me if I don't stop she was going to puke lol. So I let her drive and she was all smiles, she was like, man it just get's to 100 so easily! Stay in touch my friend and yes your smile will get even bigger when you hit 13 or better psi! Boost on...
the story with the wife just makes me smile. Momma GeauxTigers1 is coming into town oct 11th! Oh baby it's going to be awesome to see her reaction. She thought her vdub beetle was fast. HA! I'm trying to figure out how to position a camera to get her expression. LOL
Fast Intentions Kit Stage 2 #076 2017 Twin Turbo 370z Nismo. JMS Built Block, Closed Deck 874whp, 803lbs Tq e85 Ecutek Tune
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote