View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 10:18 PM   #81 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by firulice View Post
Good to hear. Just wanted to make sure you didn't pull a Paul walker on us. Also I'm living vicariously through you until I have an extra 20k or so to give to Tony as well. you have the perfect setup and Im excited to get updates.give me another year, two tops and I'm diving in
HA! I love it, I'll be sure to provide soon. By the time winter is over you guys are going to be sick of me and my videos

Kill videos will be posted! Should I drive around with a Jason Hockey mask for halloween?
Fast Intentions Kit Stage 2 #076 2017 Twin Turbo 370z Nismo. JMS Built Block, Closed Deck 874whp, 803lbs Tq e85 Ecutek Tune
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote