View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 08:11 PM   #79 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by firulice View Post
Any updates?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOLIO 671 View Post
The OP is obviously enjoying his new TT kit....he's been quite on the thread since he got his car back....

I don't blame him.....I would be doing the same....

Post some Vids and a review when u can OP....
HA! You guys are awesome. I wish I wasn't on here bc I was simply too busy boosting!! HA! Work has been kicking my *** lately so for the most part she's been in the garage. I have taken her out a few times, but have left it at a low low 6lbs of boost bc of these two reasons:

Gotta love Arizona, and that's actually the cooler temps I've had! Ridiculous! One more fillup though and I should be over e70 and will be making an early morning run! Already have a start up video ready to upload but havn't had the chance due to work. Plus I want to do a bit of editing in it that you may enjoy

Review so far is it's everything I could have imagined and more. Out of the 4 boosted cars I've owned this is far beyond any of the others. There is nothing like the throttle response, incredible quick spool, drivability of this car. It literally drives as though it came from the factory this way. Which is EXACTLY what I wanted yet have never been able to experience with boosted cars. I will say the sound in absolutely incredible. Idk if there has been a time yet when I have had the radio on. Just the sweet purr is music to my ears.

Two experiences so far:
Next to a Corvette today and just did a quick 3rd gear pull. Got his thumbs up when he finally caught up...and to think this is with the boost turned down at the LOWEST possible mark! WHAT?? The Z at it's lowest power output just smoked this corvette.

Next pulling up to a clients house to discuss the sale of their home and sure enough they are outside as I pull up. Keep in mind, these are people with some SERIOUS money. Mercedes in the driveway, half a million dollar home is just one of their homes, their friends have money, dude owns a Bentley back in his reg hometown the works. When I pull up, the amount of "awe" was super surprising. Immediately says "that thing sounds like it has a serious tune to it" Then you get the when you tell him it's approx 750 bhp. HEHE.

There's nothing quite like having this car in the garage and the ability to take her out every chance I get. Tony and FI have followed up multiple times to make sure I'm doing great and again making me truly feel as though I'm part of the family. If I had to do it all over again, there is absolutely nothing I would change. Incredible people have created and incredible dream car for me. And just to imagine the power I'm going to feel when she's turned up!
Fast Intentions Kit Stage 2 #076 2017 Twin Turbo 370z Nismo. JMS Built Block, Closed Deck 874whp, 803lbs Tq e85 Ecutek Tune
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote