View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 07:59 PM   #78 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
LOL on the traffic. Sorry about the traffic, you went south, Bob, Craig, and I went North and had a couple of beers. Was fun! Enjoy your boosted Z. Stay safe # 41.
This is one of those instances where I should have gone by myself to Cali My friend was bitching and moaning bc he needed to be home in time Sunday. Have to love it. Fly the dude out and pay for his ticket only to be on a time crunch bc of it.

Either way was a blast! Wish I could have gone with y'all! Shoot might have gotten home around the same time if I would have left later in the day. You'd think Saturday wouldn't have a rush hour from 8am-10pm, but that's Cali for ya. Can't wait to meet up again! Especially once I've tamed this beast a bit. HAHA
Fast Intentions Kit Stage 2 #076 2017 Twin Turbo 370z Nismo. JMS Built Block, Closed Deck 874whp, 803lbs Tq e85 Ecutek Tune
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote