View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 04:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
SolarO350Z
Base Member

Drives: 07 350Z
SolarO350Z is on a distinguished road
Default Recent interactions with GTM/Gamma

So I order a S/C kit last year before GTM went bankrupt. I ordered the tuner kit without the tuner, injectors, and FP. Agreed on 6900. Like a dummy I wired it. Well after all Sam's BS he sent me what they had after a year. The kit without the SC and pipping. So he stalled me out til it changed over to Gamma which Sam still works there just a part owner changed the name. Sent what they had probably for legal purposes so the new owner can wash his hands free. So I email Gamma directly. Owner says GTM went under cause they were selling quality parts for too cheap and they wanted to keep my business so they will credit me the 6900 but I need to come up with 2200 to get the rest of the kit. Seriously? 9k for a S/C kit. I think Stillen is pretty much quality and the kit is 7k and TT kits go for that price. So he's basically saying pay 2200 take it or leave it. Also saying legally he doesn't have to do anything. So if you have a order from before your not getting anything. I screwed myself by taking a chance on GTM and I'm not going to agree with the terms he sent me. I'm trying to find out what I can do but Cali bankruptcy laws favors GTM. I wouldn't send them a dime. I'm here just to warn everyone, these are the type of buisness that ruin aftermarket support for the import community and raise the prices. if your in that group buy or ordered parts Pryor they aren't gonna make right and the owner is gonna tell you what he told me pony up more cash. Which who knows if he'll will deliver. Don't talk to Sam he's just there to BS you. I have the emails so I'm not a fake customer just hating. Glad they are banned here cause they do not to be selling parts in this community.

I know we're not suppose to post about them but I've read some optimism on GTM on a come back. It's not. They will do it again. Then you'll be in my shoes. I have myself to blame for taking a chance and I got burned. I contacted them last week. I know this has to go through approval but there is a lot of people still waiting that don't know what's gonna on and it looks like they are gonna try to wipe their hands free cause they changed their name and not make things right. This needs to be put out there. Thanks.