View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 12:16 PM   #46 (permalink)
croman
Base Member

Drives: 2013 Audi TT-RS
croman is on a distinguished road

I am looking at this for my wife who will be starting her tracking season very soon. However I have a few questions.

On my current car (Audi TTRS), I have a set of harnesses that are a quick 5 min plug and play. They snap right into the front belt connections and then into 2 connections that were mounted behind the seats. This is great because I can take a few minutes to put them in before going to the track and then the rest of the time the car is stock.

I know that you tweaked your setup to allow stock belts, but how is it working? Any chance you can post some updated pics with how this system would work?

I also have a question about her stock seats. In my car the straps come from the back, up and under my headrest, down across my shoulders and into the front connections. How will it work with these? In your pics it shows aftermarket seats, would be interested in seeing pics with stock seats.

Also, can you PM me a price of the harnesses themselves that would work with stock seats and this bar? Would need one for each seat.

Thanks in advance
croman is offline   Reply With Quote