View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 10:56 AM   #33 (permalink)
Nissan370z
Base Member

Drives: 350z to be sold =(
Nissan370z has a reputation beyond reputeNissan370z has a reputation beyond reputeNissan370z has a reputation beyond reputeNissan370z has a reputation beyond reputeNissan370z has a reputation beyond reputeNissan370z has a reputation beyond reputeNissan370z has a reputation beyond reputeNissan370z has a reputation beyond reputeNissan370z has a reputation beyond reputeNissan370z has a reputation beyond reputeNissan370z has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Nissan370z

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctzn View Post
I don't advocate the purchase of Prius' Though I am sure a 332 hp Prius would be pretty fun to drive lol

It doesn't bother me that people buy automatics and I won't judge you for it, I just had to riff you guys for it.

Sitting in traffic does not allow for the use of much horsepower, thus my feelings on getting a (more) comfortable car for such uses. If I had to sit in traffic and also wanted a fun weekend car (but could only afford one vehicle) I would "suffer" the heavy traffic driving in a manual and reap the reward on the weekends at the track or back roads.

But like I said, I haven't really driven a performance biased "automatic" so I can't judge.

I meant no offense.
It's all good...It had to happen sometime lol...