View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 07:20 AM   #2336 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
You feeling any better?

Also, I tried the big bank job and making my own meth last night. failed miserably. I need to start reading strategies and stuff. Ended up going loud and dropping the pink pig through the ceiling. Stupid drill broke 14 damn times and I finally died.
yeah, there are perks if you want to go loud on Big Bank. Like better drill bits ect. Funny as hell the first time the pig was dropped. I went wtf lol.
That is one of the harder maps I think. On deathwish that back area after the lasers has about 6 guards wandering around. Takes forever to stealth it with 24 bags of cash and gold.

You need to read up on making the meth. the instructions Bain is reading from the internet is wrong. He tells you to put in one ingredient but it should be something else. I dont remember off hand as Russ always cooks while I shoot