View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 05:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute
Question Help wiring switch to bathroom fan.

My house is 3 years old and within a couple of months both of the Leviton timer switches failed with a nasty buzzing noise. So I bought regular single pole switches (2-terminals and a ground tab). From the Leviton switch, I moved the green wire connection to the ground tab. The red and black wire connections to each terminal of the switch (red on top). The white wire was disconnected.

The fan still isn't working, so I'm not sure how to wire it correctly from the timer to a regular switch. So I'm guessing I'm missing something about the white wire coming off the timer switch.

Last edited by DIGItonium; 06-27-2016 at 01:26 PM.
DIGItonium is offline   Reply With Quote