View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 08:10 AM   #30 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissCheese View Post
Yea, the G1W is definitely the best "cheap" dash cam. Don't forget to pick up a memory card, too!

I just saw you're from Iowa. Where abouts are you from?

Also, keep in mind that the G1W doesn't handle cold temperatures all that well. I had one stop working on me after leaving it outside in my daily driver overnight last winter. Luckily, it comes with a 1 year warranty, so I contacted them via the provided email, and they sent me a new one.
Hrm, then I bet that means it won't handle high temperatures well either.

Granted most of the time I am parked in my garage at home or garage at work, but every now and again it sits out in a parking lot when shopping, etc.

I guess I could just take it off of the dash and hide it (probably should anyways) to save it.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote