View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 07:50 AM   #42 (permalink)
12nismo
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370z nismo
12nismo has a brilliant future12nismo has a brilliant future12nismo has a brilliant future12nismo has a brilliant future12nismo has a brilliant future12nismo has a brilliant future12nismo has a brilliant future12nismo has a brilliant future12nismo has a brilliant future12nismo has a brilliant future12nismo has a brilliant future

I could be wrong, but other than a few cases of the actual pulley itself failing (usually due to bad installs) I haven't seen any engine issues (spun bearings, broken crank, etc) that was linked to a lightweight pulley...and I've seen alot of folks that have been running them on our platform for years. It seems that a lot of the advise against them is based in theory of what could happen rather than what actually has happened (at least with VQ motors). Not trying to discredit anyone, just giving my personal observations.