View Single Post
Old 09-27-2015, 09:25 PM   #39 (permalink)
BoneZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Silver Thang
BoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond reputeBoneZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopin_guy88 View Post
Thanks -- appreciate the feedback. The more time I spend reading and everything, if I'm going to have the dash open in everything -- maybe it makes sense to at least add an amp to the system when doing all this work??

If I do ultimately decide to add an amp, it will still be *without* a sub. Just not going to give up what little cargo space our cars have.

That being said -- if I get a decent 2 channel or 4 channel amp (to run bridged) -- I will be able to get a lot more out of an after market set of components correct??
I didn't loose any cargo room with my sub.