Thread: First Auto X
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2015, 02:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
arends177
Base Member

Drives: 2016 370z Sport Pkg
arends177 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zpower86 View Post
Nice job! Since your stock the only thing you can adjust is you and your tire pressure. I typically run 38-39psi up front, and 32-33 in the rear, but you'll need to make adjustments per your exact setup.

Also, eventually you'll want to square your tires to resolve the understeer problem (275 or 285s all around). Do you plan to stay in B street?

I highly recommend the hotchkis bar.
Thanks man, just installed the hotchkis 2 days ago, just the front bar (need to sell the rear one on ebay). The car feels amazing when turning at higher speeds. At the beginning I thought about staying in B street, but I really want to do the square setup. If I'm not mistaken, I can't change wheel width in B street right? I don't know if I can go square on stock wheels lol don't laugh at me. Bear with me I'm new to this. Also I want to do more stuff to the car like stillen gen 3 and most bolt ons. Many of the things I want will bump me to another class. So I still don't know which class is best for full bolt ons and a square setup for 370z. I'm still doing research. Also FI exhaust is being made. Have to wait like 9 more weeks for that.