View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 04:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted Performance View Post
I understand completely...hence my post about the opposite side of the spectrum. I think it a personal thing, and the amount of maintenance an owner feels is necessary can vary drastically. Your kit and my kit for example are very much the same even though they are two different platforms, but as you can see I am quiet the opposite when it comes to maintenance/inspections.

The one thing I will say is that I sometimes check under the car for signs of oil leaks...usually when I back out of the garage. Never been an issue, but it is important.

I also have a Haltech EMS on my car, and it has a lot of safety features that UpRev does not, so there is a certain comfort level with that as well. Such a shame that Haltech has not developed anything for the VHR cars.

Absolutely. You also personally designed, fabricated and installed the kit you have so that's a level of comfort none of the rest of us have.

Yeah having a standalone is light years better than the crappy hackjob known as UpRev. Can't wait to upgrade to Ecutek

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote