View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 11:11 AM   #52 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartly View Post
... From my last few months of searching I get the feeling that adding a supercharger or turbo means you might not have a reliable z any more. Just from my internet searching just seems like something is not working right when guys finally get all the stuff installed then sell them. Of course I know nothing more than what I read on the internet.
The 370Z engine is not weak it's just that, in sports car applications, people are more likely to push things to the limit and beyond. Keep the boost reasonable and the engine should be safe.