View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 02:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
firulice
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th
firulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2o View Post
Hello,

So I just got my Z about a month ago, and it was UpRev tuned by Kaizen in Massachusetts. Now the problem is I have no idea what Tuning maps are set up for 1-5 when I flip through using the cruise control buttons. Honestly that scares me a bit since I'm running a supercharger and need to make sure I'm on a good map.

Now my question is, can I just buy the interface cable from UpRev since I have a preexisting license ? Or do I have to buy the standard/tuner package to interface with my current tune ?

I've tried reaching out to both Kaizen and UpRev with inconclusive results. Searched through a lot of threads but nobody seemed to have this same situation.

Thanks !
I was in the same situation as you minus the supercharger. I bought my car from Florida and drove it to Utah, found out it was up rev tuned and had no idea which map I was in. All you have to do is buy a cable. If you buy a tuner cable you can tune it yourself or you can buy a standard cable and have it tuned remotely. or you can just go to a local tuner let him tune it Since you already have the license then you don't have to buy a cable, you just pay for the tuning services. I would suggest at least having a cable so you can check your data logs and also check and clear codes. feel free to reach out with any other questions. I had mine tuned by Seymore4 and he does a great job doing etunes. Either way you don't need to pay for a license which is a win