View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 01:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
RicerX
Track Member

Drives: To the Pizza joint.
RicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond repute
Default G37 Sedan and Q50 - LSD?

So, contrary to popular belief, one of the weird things Infiniti did was to leave out an LSD on the S model of the Q50.

What I'm curious about is, how similar are the rear-ends of the G37 Sedan and the Q50? The 7AT they both employ are the same model per Jatco's website (which doesn't necessarily mean much, I guess) but I can't find any information that confirms or denies the compatibility of the two.

In a perfect world, I would buy the Quaife LSD offered on Z1Motorsports for the 7AT base model Z and swap it in and it would work magnificently and seamlessly, but I fear the world is not perfect.

Anyone have any experience here? I know we have a lot of knowledgeable Z and G guys 'round these parts.