View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 01:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Bshields22
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 Black 370Z-R
Bshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly Nic View Post
My 2014 Roadster has just developed a problem which Nissan warranty people are looking at now.

The problem is that a small sharp edged piece of metal has rubbed through the rubber right behind the drivers side head area. This small piece of metal had scratched my new window tint film and threatens to rub on, and possibly crack, the window.

I took it into Nissan and asked them to repair it. At first they were going to replace the whole top which I think is a bit excessive but now they have told me that they have found a Nissan approved reliable local business that will repair it under warranty. This has yet to happen.

I will keep you posted as to what happens but I am pretty sure it is minor and a quick fix.

Other than that, I have had no issues with the top rubbing or going up and down. I love my Roadster!
See that also makes me nervous too. You practically have a brand new roadster and are already looking to fix the top. My warranty is over in Dec since its a second car i don't think an extended warranty is worth it. The car is maintained better than a professional racing team lol.
Bshields22 is offline   Reply With Quote