View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 08:12 AM   #31 (permalink)
katjmmx
Base Member

Drives: 09 Z34 TT E85 6MT
katjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by E&J_CFZ View Post
Nice build man and I didn't realize that i used your build (while trolling the forums) as research for boosting my own z.

I called them "oh sh!t handles"
Thanks. Curious to see what you did different, if anything, from what I've got going on. Best of luck with your build!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merv View Post
I think you need to have a little chat with my girl,maybe you'll rub off on her and I'll be able to pull the trigger on some boosted goodness!!! Lol. In on the progress!
In regards to this, I'm actually the WORST hypocrite. Currently trying to dissuade my other half from putting a s*tload of nitrous in his 650+whp Z06 (for legal private track use only of course...) because I don't want him to die, yet here I am basically doubling the power in my own car. Might not be the best person to give advice. All I'll say is sometimes it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission *

*DISCLAIMER : only applicable to car related situations!!!!
09 Z34 N #0060 F.I. #044
MA-Motorsports Fast Intentions EcuTek JWT ATS-Japan

Last edited by katjmmx; 09-24-2015 at 08:32 AM.
katjmmx is offline   Reply With Quote