View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 03:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
luisch88
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370Z Touring SP
luisch88 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
Which SC and which turbo kit are you looking at? The cost difference could be pretty huge. This is what I have gathered from the forums and talking to people (because I have considered both extensively as well). Turbo will give you a lot more power with room for growth, but it'll cost a lot more because there's a lot more piping that needs to be done and install will also cost more/take longer. SC will give you more of a NA feel with a more linear power delivery like a faster stock Z which is good in terms of maintaining the Z's feel. You won't get that big low end grunt of trq like you will with turbo though which si what a lot of people who wan more power want.
I haven't gotten to the Models/Brands just yet. i wanted to ask what others had thought based on their experience. I prefer less maintenance and less cost. Im not a track person or a street racer, i just want a little boost to my stock car so i can enjoy it without having to worry about Tunes, million mods or undesiring maintenance. Going from what your saying a Super charger would be better suited for me compared to a Turbo kit ?
luisch88 is offline   Reply With Quote