View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 01:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
MAMotorsports
Track Member

Drives: 370Z
MAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dimer View Post
Awesome results. I'd be curious to know what the all in cost on something like this would be. Definitely not something I'd be able to handle in my garage.
Expect 25 hours of labor roughly, its a great pair up with other items such as headers, turbos, or any of the number of things that dropping the cradle makes easier honestly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo370z View Post
They came out with this sooner than i expected? Are they making a valvetrain upgrade as well?
This has been in the works for a little while now, still much more progress to be had also. Yes, we also used the JWT Springs in the install, and an adjustable cam gear (That 99% of people will never need, we just wanted to test it all)

MA-Motorsports.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MA-Mo...C/125379858828
MAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote