View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 10:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrickz34 View Post
Thanks for the reply bro, damn that sucks haha. I actually have brand new gaskets but I'm missing the bolts, I'll make sure to get them before taking it to a shop. If I was to take it to my friend that works at nissan, you think he'd have all the equipment to get the "demon bolt" off?
I would imagine any good mechanic would have access to the tools for the job. There are guys who've done it in their driveway with just hand tools and some jack stands. It's just time consuming and requires efforts to do. The shop that installed mine got it done in 2 hours at the same time they were also installing my suspension.