View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 08:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Authentic Amuse Body Kit - Carbon Accent/ 40th Grey

Putting it back u for sale with an available ship date in mid-late November. I bought the authentic Amuse front and rear bumpers in May and had it sitting around for a few months as I decided what to do with it. When I purchased the kit there were nicks and chips all over it and it was painted Mag Black. I have since had all damage repaired and the bumpers have been given a fresh coat of 40th anniversary grey and clear. I'll give the condition of the a kit a 9.5/10 as the gel coat for the carbon on the front bumper was pretty damaged when i picked it up and although its been stripped and re-cleared there are some valleys in the clear. Something that isn't very noticeable unless you're looking for it. I also picked up a set of authentic Amuse side skirts this week that will be going to paint when I get them. Ive included pictures of them in their current state, but they will be painted 40th grey when I receive them. Only damage to the skirts is on the bottom from scraping, something i wont get repaired, but will never be seen. Fitment is a 10/10, its honestly perfect. With a little help (it took two people and about 1 hour to get it on) you wont find a better fitting kit. Price is $4700 OBO plus PP and shipping. Bought new these parts would cost around $5700 plus shipping and paint.