View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 07:52 AM   #32 (permalink)
turbooo
Base Member

Drives: 12 nissan z370 wh A7
turbooo is on a distinguished road

OK. ..let's summaries the case:-
1- When driving normal, gear is on D ....Car moves fine but puddle response is very bad...I press fully I get low response. ..I pess all the way down...RPM goes to 4,5,6,7...but the car is moving very slow...
2- I put the gear on M..start with gear 1 press hard...car moves fantastic but then power gows down after RPM reaches 5 or 6...I shift to 2 gear and the car jumps and moves very fast till RPM 4 then as if some on is holding it from moving...I shift to third it Flys but then at RPM 3 it dies again. ..same till gear 7
3- engine overheat when RPM goes above 3 or driving fast...heat gage on the digital gage reads 4 on idle and normal driving. ..it reads 9,10,11 whenever I speed or push the engine to upove RPM 4
4- any kick down will result RPM moves up fast but lag on speed...
5- dyno tune was done using up review. ..5 settings...max HP was 310 on the wheel....
6- Gtm supercharger stage 1 kit installed with engine oil cooler and intercooler...600cc injectors and full pump that comes with the kit..
7- fans are programed to cool faster earlier.
8- noise is there as if you r driving the car and there is no oil in the powerstering system.
9- Oil and filter is changed....termostat is changed...plugs changed...radiator water changed and reserva is full...

Last edited by turbooo; 09-23-2015 at 07:56 AM. Reason: adding info
turbooo is offline   Reply With Quote