View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 07:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanker View Post
I, and millions and millions of Americans, get their oil changed at quickie oil change stations every year with no incident.
And each and every one of you pay to get screwed over. Often times they'll give you back the car without changing anything. There are dozens of independent news report on this very topic.

Last time I borrowed my parents' car, the low oil light came on. Checked the dip stick and it was bone dry. Low oil light only came on because I was braking heavily because a traffic accident happened in front of me; must have oil starved the engine a bit. Who knows how long it had been running with low oil. Mum said that they went to a new place for an oil change because my uncle's place was closed on the day they decided to do it.