View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 05:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
Very nice!

Have you set a goal date for when your car and the new car to be finished?
I dont currently have any dates in mind... but my 370z was supposed to be done early this year. It just got put on the back-burner for other things. I took the time to accomplish a lot of unrelated goals and now I am back on it.

My Z will happen in phases. It will be run again on the stock engine with this turbo system and it will see the track again on the stock engine. I have a high power engine build happening in the background right now and everything about it will be released in a package after I am content with it. After playing with the stock engine a little further, then I will swap in the monster engine and see what the turbo system is really capable of.

Last edited by phunk; 09-22-2015 at 06:02 PM.
phunk is offline   Reply With Quote