View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 10:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
m3chhawk
Track Member

Drives: '11 370Z SPT 6MT BLK
m3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Status Ring-GT Black Leather (Pair) w/ Harnesses/Mounts

Somewhat on the fence here, but thought I'd go ahead and throw out a feeler. Thinking about going a different direction (carbon fiber). I absolutely love these seats, the fit and finish is amazing, and they are the most comfortable fixed back seat I've ever sat in.

Status Ring-GT (up to 34" waist, I'm a 34" and it fits perfect) Everything is nearly brand new, less than 500 miles of seat time. They are absolutely perfect with the exception of a few scratch marks under and around the mounting points.

Harnesses are Status 5 points with black stitching.

Mounts are Buddy Club sliders on both sides. One of the belt mounting points on the inside was crossthreaded and has been drilled out. Works just as well with a nut on the back side and I will include all eyebolts. These mounts are great and keep factory seat height.

Seat's only - $1700 (pair) + shipping/PayPal
Everything (harnesses, brackets, and harness bar) - $2,800 + shipping/PayPal

Last edited by m3chhawk; 12-28-2015 at 07:53 PM.
m3chhawk is offline   Reply With Quote