View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 11:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, I thought so. Get your alignment first! that should help bring your front wheels outward a little, then you can determine how big a spacer to run. You're still going to need a bigger spacer than 15s, but I don't think 25 is necessary, imo you should be fine with 20mm upfront.

My front cambers right after installing the springs were around -3*, I had 20mm on and they were sunked in quite a bit. After my alignment were done cambers are now sitting around -2.3 up front, and my front are now pretty flush with fenders. Prior to all of this my front wheels were a sticking out a good 5mm with the 20 spacers.