View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 10:58 PM   #64 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
also, is there a definite answer on will going e85 do anything to the car in the long run.
Phunks been running it 3 years without issue. Only issues ive seen is on old cars. Google e85 black sludge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan370z View Post
Im pretty sure I remember seen a guy on here running with E85 and showed gain which was with Uprev last year.
There is an issue somewhere in the tuning because Uprev can advance it to 32 at high load/RPM
This for me? My tuner didnt say he couldnt set the timing higher, he said it wouldnt take it. The ecu and or uprev wont let him do ****. And if my post on why e85 lost power over 93 makes sense to anyone else besides me than thats why. 28* just isnt enough nor good enough to preignite the mix soon enough. Im testing the dyno and tuner again real soon going back to 93 and going back to 2.5" CAI. Ill find my power loss if it kills me.

Last edited by synolimit; 09-21-2015 at 11:04 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote