View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 01:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
croman
Base Member

Drives: 2013 Audi TT-RS
croman is on a distinguished road
Default New 370z in the household

Hello, new user here. I am personally an Audi guy, we own an Audi Q5 and I also own a Stage II Audi TTRS. I take the TTRS to the track quite often and my fiancé has shown the desire to also get into tracking.

Unfortunately she will not drive my TTRS because she feels intimidated by it and she is not a good manual driver. So we set out in a search for a car for her and during that search she test drove a new (I say new, it's a 2014 with only 950 miles on it) 370z and she loved it. To the point that she printed out a picture and checks the dealer site daily to make sure it is still there.

Well we are getting married next Sat and I decided to buy the car for her as a wedding/early Xmas gift and she does not know about it yet. I will be going to sign the paperwork and pickup the car tonight and then taking it to a friends garage to hide for awhile. I feel a little bad that she will check the site, see that it's been sold and then get all sad. But, it will all be good in the end!

Anyways, I am much more familiar with caring for and modding Audis, but now that there is a Z in the family, I want to learn more about them. I am sure you will find me posting many questions and maybe even starting up a build thread as we take her car and turn it into her vision.

Thanks for having us here
croman is offline   Reply With Quote