View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 11:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, all. I found an owner who is selling F/R OEM set for a great price. That should get me going for at least a couple of years as I get other things out of the way.

I think the shock completely gave up over the weekend. At speeds, I felt a little bit of vibration, and from the side mirror I think the wheel is starting to shimmy like a caster wheel. Hopefully replacing the shock will fix the shimmy.

In the future I would opt for better shocks and replace the bushings as well (Price isn't too bad for a complete set of Whiteline bushings). However, I'm debating between keeping the Swift springs and upgrade to Koni shocks or going for the Nismo spring and shock set. It sounds kinda dumb, but I don't really track or race my car. I'm okay as long as it is better than what I have right now, and I don't mind raising the car back up a little bit.

Feel free to chime in.

Last edited by DIGItonium; 09-21-2015 at 11:27 AM.
DIGItonium is offline   Reply With Quote