View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 11:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Dig the Supra, thought about getting one for quite some time now but I know I would spend a mint on it so I've backed off.

If I was to list all the cars I've owned in the last 10 years I'd need my own site. I think I'm over 25 by now. I just lose interest before you know it but I'm really digging this car so far. Payment is low so I dont notice it, it's only in the shop when I put it there and not because of some stupid issue and most important...the mod parts are reasonable compared to exotics.

Looking forward to shooting the sh#$ in Cerritos if I don't have to fly out of the Country, hopefully I'll know soon.

Thanks for the read...something to do when the wife passed out.