Thread: Forza 6
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 09:03 AM   #16 (permalink)
Apex2Apex
Base Member

Drives: 2015 370Z
Apex2Apex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
the lack of track options on 5 made me get bored instantly. career mode was race the same track.....backwards made it lose allure quickly. I basically then took my millions of credits and made a 1000hp drift Z and a GT-R drag car lol

that's how I want my real garage to look eventually
There are several new tracks, including Daytona, oval and infield road course, Monza, and some others that I'm too old to remember off the top of my head.

I spend more time painting,tuning and hot lapping than actual racing though, so what you get out of it may be completely different than what I get out of it. I will however waste my life away doing the endurance races. Indy and F1 cars are in the game (I think they were in 5 as well).

From what I could play while the game was installing, I like it better than 5. I'm rusty as all hell and playing Moto GP15 hasn't helped my car racing. I haven't really spent time in the livery editor or tuning garage though.

If you get bored, check out www.forzamotorsport.net. You could waste an afternoon in the paint section checking out the unreal car designs people can do in the livery editor.
Apex2Apex is offline   Reply With Quote