View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 07:53 AM   #8 (permalink)
KenB
Base Member

Drives: 10 370ZRoad Black M6
KenB is on a distinguished road
Default Same Issue

I have the same issue. 2010 370 with 33k. First event happened in June after coming home one cold evening with the roof open. Car was cold and then placed in warm garage for the night with the roof closed. Next morning when taking the car out I noticed that the roof open warning light was on, but had not been on the night before. No response from the open switch. Tried all of the forum suggestions of hard reset and trunk open/close using the key. A few days later after the car had been in the sun for a while, the problem seemed to resolve itself. Working fine until a few days ago. I have tried to limit temperature extremes but the same thing occurred; only now even sitting in the warm sun does not do the trick. I have read of others with this same symptom, and they eventually had to replace the hydraulics. Very Expensive!!! I am trying to figure out how to diagnose the issue. Have no warranty left from 2010. Would be happy to share any info on a solution that does not require replacing the roof.

Does anyone know how to disable the blasted warning buzzer? At least I will still be able to drive with the roof up!
KenB is offline   Reply With Quote