View Single Post
Old 09-19-2015, 03:00 AM   #11 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by katjmmx View Post
Good question. Unfortunately I've personally learned the hard way what can happen if you push a motor too hard, when it hasn't been properly reinforced and maintained. After one terrible blown motor experience I would rather set a safe goal, which is really as fast as I'll ever need to drive, while attempting to keep wear and tear down. The reinforced block was never a question as after market twin turbos inherently need stronger parts. But being a bit gun shy from past lessons, I don't feel the need to set a dramatic power goal. I'm all about longevity and protecting my investment.

I am however secretly hoping to max out closer to 650
Very Smart!!!! Congrats Thanks for sharing and looking forward to ur progress on this project....

I also thought it was awesome for MA Motorsports to jump on here and throw some pics of ur car up and throw a shout out to F.I. and others....that's says a lot.about their professionalism and I can see why you chose them....Like I said....Very Smart....
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote