View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 02:13 PM   #2413 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
My understanding (given to me last night at the dinner) was that the Centex VQ was having trouble getting anyone to show up to meets so a few of them created the VQ of Austin club as a spin off.
Makes sense. I kind of figured it stemmed from CVQ's newest members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaden44 View Post
Why poor thing, I've heard great things about Austin? Do you all usually post here in the forum of things that are happening or is there a Facebook page for Austin370's? The central florida club did everything through FB and we were always getting together. I noticed when I was in Austin a few weeks ago that there were not many modified and lowered cars. I hope mine will be ok out there as I am fairly low. Sorry this pic is so large lol
( Click to show/hide )
Austin just doesn't have a big group like CFZ. I'll post things in here from time to time but it's like pulling teeth to get a group together. A lot of Austin Z owners aren't even on the forum.