View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 12:53 PM   #39 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitViper View Post
Whatever your tuner is comfortable with.

You'll make more power on pump just switching to ECUTek. With the timing control being garbage on UpRev you probably will only seem the initial gains from the fuel itself. On top of which you can't really do a true E85 tune without screwing up the load scaling on UpRev IIRC (been a while since I looked).
I used GTR's.

What timing are you running? My tuner cant get over 28 on any of the cars. He can tell it to but it wont. Im stuck at 28 on both 93 and e85. E85 lost me around 15hp. It just cant burn the mix soon enough. Is this what you're seeing or talking about with uprev?