View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 12:47 PM   #2889 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul718 View Post
Thanks man. My only complaint about Swift springs is that the drop is slightly uneven where the setup does not drop the front as much as the rear. The springs have 6k miles on them so I think they definitely settled. Oh well...

Maybe I'll check out other spring options next year..
I think the car already looks really good bro... BTW I have the same springs and the car is low enough for my taste... i can say is perfect... Anyway if you are looking for performance i think the Swift that you have installed are the answer I only change my Swift springs if i buy some coilovers...

But back to the topic i think your car looks really good bro!
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote