View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 11:53 AM   #2409 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaden44 View Post
Hey everyone! I'm moving to Austin next week, relocating from Orlando Fl and having to leave my big group of Central Florida Z Club friends. I will be completely new to the area but have heard great things about Austin and I hope to meet you guys and make new friends as well as learn all the good shops in town as I immediately have some fenders I need to get on I hope to meet some great people to fill the shoes of the Z friends I'm leaving in FL. If anyone can give me some ideas of the events in town my number is 352-598-0109- Zach
You poor thing.

Capital Z of Texas club meets once a month and organizes some cruises and car shows every now and then. It's mostly older gents with older model Zs.

Centex VQ is around but it's comprised of mainly G35s, G37s, and 350Zs. Maybe a few 370Zs by now. They are a crowd of say....20-40 yr olds maybe? Host some bbqs, maybe a tech day every now and then but usually just doing cars and coffee and the occasional cruise.

There is a new VQ of Austin club. Not sure about this one or if Centex VQ merged with them.

You'll want the Z Clinic in North Austin saved in your phone book as well as Soul Speed in South Austin if you are lowered.