View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 09:29 AM   #4 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA370z View Post
Only reason that polishing came to mind is "if" I could get even a deeper shine out of it I would do it. Appreciate it.
You're going to get the deepest shine possible out of a clear coat that has zero imperfections. So if there's nothing to fix, then you're not going to get any benefit from polishing. In fact, it is just the opposite, as you are thinning the clear coat layer every time you polish.

Try layering different products for maximum shine. I would try a glaze layered with a show wax (neither will last very long). There are a billion products out there, and opinions are all over the place.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote