View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 01:39 AM   #4192 (permalink)
Jsmith7861
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z Base Sport
Jsmith7861 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
Ah. I see some things never change. And this is why I left. You have nothing to add. You bitch and moan. And sadly you've got some mindless toadies to follow you. Hilarious.
Are you really so shallow as to think that anyone wants to go to any meet with you there, while you act like this? Really? YOU are a huge reason I stopped with the meets. You act self righteous, like you can treat people on here any way you please. Not really someone I want to spend the little free time I have with. Not to mention you immediately go on a keyboard crusade every time someone disagrees with you on here.

Its a car group with dudes who just so happen to have bought the same kind of cars. I'm not sure about you, but if I go on a drive with someone its because I enjoy their company; not because I feel obligated to hang out. We do not owe you anything, you chose to spend your time organizing meets; nobody made you. You paint everyone here in a negative light, like we are the ******** you destroyed everything you "made." Don't get me totally wrong, I appreciate the time you put into the few meetings I went to, because I had fun. That's what these meets are supposed to be...fun.

I'm not even slightly interested in getting into the "political" side of this group that you have created. I'm here to hang out, drink a bit, and have fun with people I get along with. But you need a reality check, man. Its a car group; not a political regime. If people don't want to come out, then don't stress it, its not a personal attack on you because people don't feel like going out. You don't know what they have going on in their lives. If you feel no one appreciates it, stop (which you did), and move on with life (you did not); there is no reason to come back and talk **** about how "this **** fell apart."
Jsmith7861 is offline   Reply With Quote