View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 07:39 PM   #4189 (permalink)
Voice59
Premium Member

Drives: 2009 Nissan 370z
Voice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of lightVoice59 is a glorious beacon of light

You left because you wanted to. Period. The day I planned an event you immediately shot it down. Now you're back promoting events ran by the same people that hosted the one I tried to get together. I said "wow" because in the same "breath" that you say you're back to help out you insult the people that at one point you may have considered friends. If ANYONE is down for an event, it's me. I've met almost everyone that posts here and most of them have my number. I've never been disrespectful or rude to anyone here. Not the same can be said for you. Fact of the matter is whenever somebody doesn't fall in line with what you want to do, or how you thought it should go, you throw a tantrum. That's fine. Do you. But I'm an adult, and I prefer the company of other adults. If you want to act like a child and stomp off because you're "hungry", or leave the thread because someone said "thanks for the positive feedback" then by all means, please do. I'm not going to associate myself with someone who doesn't know the value of friendship, and at anytime can completely disrespect the people he's around.
Voice59 is offline   Reply With Quote