View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 07:00 PM   #74 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbo View Post
I really like the 370z but Most car enthusiasts I've heard througout the years were not impressed with the linear coarse 3.7 engine and the manual gearbox was rough. It was cool right after the 350z for a few years but in reality it was a niche car and when the frs came out it pretty much butchered 370z sales where it was already hurting compared to cheaper cars with similar performance.

Nissan realized that the car needs a serious rehaul to get a more fuel efficient engine and a better market fit. Unfortunately they seem hesitant to make another z for some reason we don't really know the behind the scenes mentality. They also need better quality control . This past couple years they were close to last in consumer satisfaction and the leader in recalls.
Interesting, since the last consumer satisfaction survey i saw they had pulled up their numbers quite a bit within the last year
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote